Shavztech strives to interact with customers in a courteous, timely, and professional manner. The following terms and conditions will be accepted by clients who work with Shavztech :
- Clients and Shavztech will work together as independent contractors; neither party intends or implies any kind of partnership or joint venture.
- Both parties will agree on a start date for the services, and fees will start to accrue as of that time.
- The clients will receive a monthly performance services report.
- Any cancellation or full transfer of the service obligations to another service vendor must be done with at least 10 business days’ notice from the cancelling party.
- For some of the service responsibilities, Shavztech maintains the right to outsource a third party service provider.
- No rights under or in connection with the Contract may be claimed by a third party who is not a party to it.
- Clients must pay the whole billable cost before the work can begin if they choose to choose one of Shavztech’s monthly service packages.
- Prior to the start of the work, the client is required to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance if Shavztech and the client agree on a fixed estimate for any services. Within 7 days of the service start date, the remaining 50% of the money must be made.
- The clients will get monthly invoices in advance from Shavztech.
- The clients’ services will also be promptly terminated by Shavztech if they do not pay a monthly fee by the due date. In this situation, we won’t be required to give a 10-day warning.
- The clients agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Shavztech harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses relating to the services rendered by Shavztech to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any alleged false advertising, liability claims for goods or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright, or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction, claims for infringement of the intellectual property of another party, claims for breach of contract.
- Any content or information provided to Shavztech by clients for publishing will be available to the public as soon as the publication is completed due to the nature of digital media. Due to the nature of the content being promoted, Shavztech will not be liable for vetting the material or for any losses in profit, goodwill, or other corporate assets.
- Information that clients submit to us via the contact form, such as name, email, phone number, and website URL, will be kept private and not disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior approval. The Shavztech staff will have access to the material, nevertheless.
- Shavztech shall take all necessary efforts to guard against the loss, Shavztech use, or modification of your personal data.
- Any type of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by Shavztech as data transport via the internet is inherently unsafe.
- Although, to maintain the highest level of protection against online theft and fraud, we employ SSL encrypted technology.
- Some of the outside advertisers with connections to their ads on our website might also employ cookies to compile statistics about you. Cookies, however, in no way give us or any other entity access to any of your personal informatio
How It Works